Story #2: How I Screwed Everything Up

The second time I went to D&D at Edmond Unplugged, A couldn’t come. Instead my friend R came. His character was named “Kentucky Fried Chicken.” He’s strange.

We were at this town, and this poor person wanted us to help her. She said some guards were forcing to either make dye by the end of today or have her farm destroyed. So I, being the noble gentleman that I was, went over and attacked the guards.

I was knocked unconscious, and when I woke up, I noticed my teammates locked me in chains. For the rest of the time, I was trying to get out. I hate natural 1s. Also, R yelled out, and he said this exactly, “evil chicken lizard!” I have no clue what that means.

The rest of the adventure wasn’t that interesting, except for the fact that the police were looking for us because I attacked the guards. That wasn’t good.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts