List #3: Top 5 Simpsons Episodes

 I recently watched every single episode of The Simpsons from season 1-14, so I decided to make a list of my favorites!


5. Kamp Krusty (S4E01) - A just really good episode. I love how the camp becomes once the kids take it over. This episode makes me laugh out loud many times whenever I watch it.


4. Homer the Smithers (S7E17) - Another very good episode, this time seeing Homer take over Smithers’s job as Mr. Burns’s assistant. Mr. Burns and Smithers (and Homer) have very good comedic chemistry, and it especially shines in this episode.


3. Marge Vs. the Monorail (S4E12) - Typically lauded as the best episode of the show, I almost agree. It’s absolutely hilarious, and the song is a real highlight, but I feel other episodes are slightly better.


2. Krusty Gets Busted (S1E12) - Somehow, the second best episode comes from the first season. Weird, considering the season overall isn’t great, but I genuinely like this episode more than Knives Out. I don’t know how to feel about that, but this episode is amazing nonetheless.


1. The Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie Show (S8E14) - So good. So many jokes in this episode are just hilarious, the way Poochie gets sent out is hilarious, the episode he appears in is hilarious, the auditions for his voice are hilarious, I just love this episode.

Comments

Popular Posts